Your privacy is important to us. We are providing this Privacy Statement to describe our online information collection practices.
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect when you visit this website or mobile apps that we operate and that reference this Privacy Statement. We may also collect information from you in other ways, including information collected during technical support contacts, and on registration forms.
Listed below he Information we collect and how we collect it.
– Information you provide us with: Contact information such as your name, postal address, phone number and email address.
– Information about your professional interests and experiences with our products or services.
– Business and marketing information that helps us provide our services to you, including your contact, language, and marketing preferences.
– Information about your use of our Website And/or Smartphone Apps.
– Information From Third Parties and Publicly Accessible Sources.
We collect this information in several ways:
– Through information you provide in your DataScience Profile.
– Through registration, surveys, and other online forms.
– As part of an ongoing sales process.
– Through automated means such as communications protocols, email communications, cookies, and other related technologies that helping us to:
1. Recognizing and counting the number of visits and watching how visits travel through the website.
2. Identify Your behavior and accounts preferences.
DataScience may use your personal information in the following ways/for the following purposes:
– To fulfill subscription requests and services made online and to provide other information you request.
– To make the Websites easier for you to use and customizing content and advertising relevant to your interests.
– Sending you emails targeted to your preferences and commercial / advertising posts.
– Managing your partnership with us.
– To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys or other market research activities.
– Compliance with our legal responsibilities, Including, where required, confirming your Identity.
– To protect the security and integrity of DataScience Website and other technical assets.
– To prevent and detect fraud or other prohibited or illegal activities.
We will not sell, rent or lease to others your personal information. There are, however, situations in which we may share the personal information we collect online with other parties. These may include disclosures that we make:
– To our vendors, subcontractors, processors, and other business partners for purposes related to those described above, and who have agreed to abide by our privacy and data-security requirements.
– To companies other than DataScience in connection with a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets.
– We could sell or purchase other companies or services while we continue to expand our Company. Customer details can, in such transactions, be exchanged along with other business properties.
– Detecting Fraud and abuse we report accounts and other sensitive details for identity prevention and credit risk mitigation and compliance with the legislation to other businesses and organizations.
– In response to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
To prevent your personal data from being inadvertently destroyed, used or used in an inappropriate manner, changed or disclosed, DataScience maintains a comprehensive information security program that is proportionate to the risks associated with the processing. We use enhanced security measures when processing any sensitive information, such as by employing encryption technology when collecting or transferring payment card information.
We have placed processes in place to deal with any possible misuse of personal data and will inform you and any relevant authority of a misuse where we are legally obliged to do so.
It is essential that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us updated if, during your relationship with us, your personal data changes.
Under such cases, under relation to your personal data, you have protections under data privacy legislation, including the ability to read, amend or delete your personal data, to object to or prevent the processing of your personal data, and to unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.